Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Wrinkles between eyes

Does anybody know the best product for wrinkles for the ones between ur eyebrows? Also for dark spots on face ? Please please any suggestions would be helpful. 
Thansk 

Re: Wrinkles between eyes

I have good luck with agireline. Although clinical studies have not proven it's effectiveness, it worked for me. I had huge deep 11 lines and now I have only a tiny barely there one, I use it every day (Ordinary).  It is purported to work on vertical dynamic wrinkles (expression lines) and some call it botox in a bottle.  But it did not work on any other lines on my face (e.g., upper lip lines, or "marionette" lines around my chin).  

I haven't had any luck with facial dark spots. Sunscreen wasn't a thing when I was young, tans were valued, so I have facial sun damage which requires a cosmetic procedure to fix and since it isn't always effective, I've not invested the money in a laser procedure.

I find Kiehl’s Vit C serum temporarily helpful 

@sammyjfox if you are talking about the "11", the wrinkle that makes us look angry, if they are prominent, no cream can really make those go away.

I get Dysport every now and then, its similar to Botox, works a bit differently but is injected just like Botox on the forehead.

Note: those injections arnt supposed to be painfull, its not comfortable, but if done properly it doesnt "hurt".

If you ever decide to get Dysport or Botox, always make sure that the person that would do the job has the specific training and certificate to do it. Also always starts with a minimal amount, and if you want a bigger effect then you can go back to get more.

About the price? It costs me 150$ Canadian plus tax and adding a tip. 

If you can afford it i think its worth it, also if you dont like the effect, it progressively goes away after a few months. 

Unfortunately only Botox will help with smoothing out the ugly deep wrinkles between the eyebrows @sammyjfox . I am too scared to try it because I dislike needles. I do have a recommendation for dark spots on your face or elsewhere on your body. It is Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength Niacinamide Discoloration Treatment 1.7 oz/ 50 mL . I recommend it to a coworker and she has been using it for the past couple weeks and she already sees a difference. I am waiting for a good sale to repurchase it. Good luck!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing