Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Which is your favorite vitamin c serum?

Hello there, nice meeting you all here. I wanted to check with you guys which is your favorite vitamin c serum? For wrinkles and reduce pigmentation on skin thank you! 

Re: Which is your favorite vitamin c serum?

@alu37 I love Sunday Riley C.E.O. Glow (not sure why I can’t link it). It’s amazing for sensitive skin and it’s very nourishing for drier skin types. I use it at night.

@CynthieLu since I posted @ thus on my October Loves, my skin is looking even better!  Sun kissed glow!

@greeneyedgirl107 right on! Gotta love a good glow 💛 

My favorite vitamin C serum is Dermatica Rejuva C Serum. Need advice for your skin type check DrVenus, the best dermatologist.

Look for products that actually list out the percentage of vitamin C vs. just a “blend” or “vitamin c complex”  to ensure it’s enough to help with with collagen production and fading dark spots / hyperpigmentation. The best percentage that has been studied is between 10-15%. I usually use Paulas Choice 15% Booster and sometimes Sunday Riley CEO Serum (also 15%). And right now I’m just testing out the new one by Debbie Gross that is also a 15% L-Asorbic Acid.

Definitely Dr. Dennis Gross’ new Vitamin C and Lactic acid serum. It absorbs so quickly and I saw brightening almost immediately. Great stuff.

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 29 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing