Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Which is your favorite vitamin c serum?

Hello there, nice meeting you all here. I wanted to check with you guys which is your favorite vitamin c serum? For wrinkles and reduce pigmentation on skin thank you! 

Re: Which is your favorite vitamin c serum?

I am a Sunday Riley devotee. I use their oil, serum, AND moisturizer Sunday Riley C.E.O. Afterglow Brightening Vitamin C Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL   Layering them seems to work well for me, but I am not at all sensitive. 

When it comes to favorite vitamin C serums for reducing wrinkles and pigmentation, there are a few popular choices. Skinceuticals C E Ferulic is often highly regarded for its powerful combination of vitamin C, vitamin E, and ferulic acid. It has shown effectiveness in improving the appearance of wrinkles and pigmentation. Another notable option is the Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum, which contains a blend of antioxidants, including vitamin C, to address signs of aging and brighten the skin. https://eatsleepsniff.com/

@alu37 I love Sunday Riley C.E.O. Glow (not sure why I can’t link it). It’s amazing for sensitive skin and it’s very nourishing for drier skin types. I use it at night.

Love this too!

@CynthieLu since I posted @ thus on my October Loves, my skin is looking even better!  Sun kissed glow!

@greeneyedgirl107 right on! Gotta love a good glow 💛 

My favorite vitamin C serum is Dermatica Rejuva C Serum. Need advice for your skin type check DrVenus, the best dermatologist.

Look for products that actually list out the percentage of vitamin C vs. just a “blend” or “vitamin c complex”  to ensure it’s enough to help with with collagen production and fading dark spots / hyperpigmentation. The best percentage that has been studied is between 10-15%. I usually use Paulas Choice 15% Booster and sometimes Sunday Riley CEO Serum (also 15%). And right now I’m just testing out the new one by Debbie Gross that is also a 15% L-Asorbic Acid.

Definitely Dr. Dennis Gross’ new Vitamin C and Lactic acid serum. It absorbs so quickly and I saw brightening almost immediately. Great stuff.

Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 56 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing