Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

What is a recommended facial firming lifting product for frown creases?

Looking for a proven facial lifting/firm product for small creases and wrinkles.  The major problem area I have is on the forehead and in the frown area.  There are so many products out there it is pretty overwhelming.  Also,  there are a lot of products that make promises but don't deliver.  Help!

Tags:

There is a new product that I haven't used but a friend o...

There is a new product that I haven't used but a friend of mine is using it.  However she has not been using it long enough to know if it actually works or not because it usually takes 6 to 8 weeks to tell about a skincare product.  But, anyway, it is by Bremenn Research Labs and it's called "Instant Forehead Smoother".  It's description states that it's:  "A revolutionary forehead-relaxing cream that reduces the appearance of deep forehead furrows."  You can look it up on Sephora's website.

I hope this helps you.  Smiley Happy

Peter Thomas Roth makes a new mask-like product called In...

Peter Thomas Roth makes a new mask-like product called Instant Firmx.  I just went to pick some up today but haven't had the chance to try it yet.  From the reviews it seems like people either love it or absolutely hate it, and it seems like you have to play around with application to get it just right.  Fingers crossed!   Here's the link so you can check it out -

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P271682&categoryId=C15861

I have the same issue you should check out the Dior line...

I have the same issue you should check out the Dior line it really has been working for me. I've used it for the last two years with no issues!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing