Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

What are the best age defying products you are using?

Hey guys, 

I need a recommendation for an age-defying cream. What are you using, that is proven to work.

I never used such products, but I think it's time to start as prevention.

Please recommend your favorites.

Thank you

Re: What are the best age defying products you are using?

Hi @Ralichka ! If you're looking for prevention, the best preventative anti-aging product on the market is sunscreen with minimum SPF of 30. Many "signs of aging" are caused by sun damage. Do you already use one? EVERY day your skin's exposed to sunlight? No matter what time of year it is, or how overcast the weather is? 🙂 

Another way to prevent future issues is to keep your skin well hydrated and moisturized. What specific products do you currently use, and what's your skin type/behavior? 

Other than prevention, are there any specific aging-related issues your skin already has that you want to address? 

I have never used sunscreen on my face, except when I am at the beach. But I guess it's never too late to start.

My skin is very light and dry and sometimes I get dark circles around my eyes. Other than that no other issues. I try to moisturize as much as I can, but with not much success. I would appreciate it if you can recommend any good face sunscreen and moisturizer. 

Thank you so much.

@Ralichka Drunk Elephant C-Tango™ Vitamin C Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL

Tatcha ageless enriching renewal cream

Drunk Elephant C-Firma™ Vitamin C Day Serum 

Greatly appreciated! Thank you!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing