Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Under eye wrinkle cream?

I gave dry skin, and my under eye area sucks up all the moisture from under eye treatment, concealer, primer, etc within a couple of hours of putting on makeup - so it goes on looking amazing but after a few hours my under eye lines and wrinkles are accentuated.  Is there any product I can put on this area throughout the day that will refresh this area without ruining the make-up?  

Under eye wrinkle cream?

Try Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 intensive eye contour cream. I can only use it at night but if your skin is that dry you may be OK using it in the morning too.

Re: Under eye wrinkle cream?

I used to have that problem.  Then I started doing this:

Serum & Cream  I jump around, I like a lot of the Drunk Elephant products but also Kiehls and Kate Somerville.

I then wait and do everything else to get ready and then use SMASHBOX - Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer.

I don't use ANYTHING else under my eyes as far as makeup.  The primer has a light peachiness to it which helps conceal darkness and acts as a de-puffer.  

I finish my makeup (pre mascara) with Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Makeup Setting Spray Standard Size - 4 oz/ 118 mLand it all stays in place. No bags, no dark shadows, it awesome!

Re: Under eye wrinkle cream?

Thank you!  I will try that combo 🙂 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing