Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Tinted Moisturizer/BB Cream

I am mid-30’s...fine lines, but overall good skin. I am just looking to even things out and look natural, nothing heavy. Looking for rec’s on tinted moisturizers??? I tried the Ilia one and I hated it, it was so thick and shiny on my face, also tried the Tarte and wasnt a fan. Any others!!??? 

Re: Tinted Moisturizer/BB Cream

Oh and to see it on my skin here is a photo (I'm actually holding the Kosas Tinted Face Oil too lol) I only have it on my face so you can how well it looks like skin when you compare it to my neck area. Also because it is skincare and not just foundation, it actually repairs, nourishes, and improves your skin as you wear it. 

normal.jpg

I also tried the Ilia one and hated it. It was so heavy and made my skin just look greasy instead of dewy and natural. I LOVE...like I am obsessed with...the Kosas Tinted Face Oil. I reviewed both of them on my YT channel and even did a beauty battle comparing the Ilia vs the Kosas and Kosas hands down won. 

I will be 48 this month and the Kosas one just makes my skin look amazing. You can use just a little bit to blend skintone, and it look so natural and skin is super glowy. Its like your skin but only better. 

My only recommendation on it is to go one to two shades darker than you think. It does oxidize a little but I wish I would have gone with a darker shade. Oh well..next time. 

Kosas Tinted Face Oil Comfy Skin Tint 

@jordashjeans NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer  

Lancome Skin Feels Good Nourishing Foundation

IT Cosmetics CC cream

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • normal.jpg