Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers

Thread for those over 30

Hello Beautiful! Ok so quick question. We all know, after 30 our skin changes. The stuff we used as teenagers, is now a joke on our skin. Im looking for foundation recomendations, skincare recomendations, products that seem to actually help slow aging or reverse it.. i want to know what ladies are doing to protect their face barrier and retain moisture. Some of these products are super super expensive even in mini sizes.. id like to have a heads up on the best ones. Im combination skin/dry. Thank you for your time. Also be good to me, i will probably in good time, buy these product recommendations. Love, Sara

Re: Thread for those over 30

FYI I am dry and sensitive. 

You can not reverse aging, it just happens. But you can slow it down!

My top product for anti-aging is sunscreen, all day, every day.

Then I also recommend: Vitamin C, peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, and Retinol. 

If you are not looking to break the bank, I would try out The Ordinary. Their formulations are superb and super affordable. 

Re: Thread for those over 30

@Sara72187 

Here are my go to products for dry/combo skin that I use everyday:

Origins frothy face wash and I add the Origins Ginzeng scrub 3 times a week, Fresh Rose Hydration Toner, Tatcha essence also love SKII essence, Caudalie Beauty Elixir, Leanne Grace Beauty oil for day and The ordinary Rose Hip Oil at night, Kiehls daily concentrate for day and midnight recovery concentrate at night, Drunk Elephant Vitamin C serum for day, J.One Firming serum, Tatcha overnight concentrate at night, Tatcha eye cream , Tatcha renewal cream at night and Fresh Rose Deep Hydration cream for day (I like to mix Coola SPF drops into the moisturizer for extra sun protection or Supergoop unseen sunscreen).  To seal in everything and to add more hydration I like adding Youth To the People Glow Oil.  I have had a lot of trial and error with my skin and all these products have helped my skin.

For extra hydration mix in a beauty oil into your foundation.  It's a game changer.  My go to foundations are #Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation La Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20 NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer  

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing