Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|
Anonymous Insider

The fastest method to TRANSFORM your skin?!

What are your TOP go to products when you have less then a couple days to revamp and transform your skin?

RE: The fastest method to TRANSFORM your skin?!

Herbivore Blue Tansy Mask, I swear my skin glows afterward.

Tarte Maracuja Oil!!! My face did a complete turnaround in a matter of days in texture and being hydrated. My makeup goes on so smoothly now!!

Re: The fastest method to TRANSFORM your skin?!

Sunday Riley’s Good Genes. Remarkable.

Excuivance AP 25 peels, Everytime I use them my pores bec...

Excuivance AP 25 peels, Everytime I use them my pores become smaller, spots fade, and I have an all around glow. I get them at Ulta they are pricey but def worth it.

Re: The fastest method to TRANSFORM your skin?!

Try The Ordinary Alpha Lipoic Acid for CDN $6.80.  I am 55 years old and even one night of using it makes a noticeable difference.  It is cruelty-free.  

These two stacked! Sheet mask in the morning then DreamSkin before you put on your makeup. You will look like you just slept for 48 hours on a cloud while Sade sang you lullabies. I’m not even kidding! This is my absolute go-to when I need to look absolutely flawless.

Re: RE: The fastest method to TRANSFORM your skin?!

I can't speak for the Dior mask but I totally second @darlyndar 's recommendation re: the SK II Facial Treatment Masks.  They are SO good.  My other secret weapon sheet mask the day of a big event is the Knesko sheet mask which is insane expensive but really brightens your entire complexion and makes you glow.

Dr.dennis gross extra strength facial wipes, Mario rose 🌹 water facial spray , Sephora sheet mask are great hyaluronic acid , and lactic acid

witch hazel ANY firming lotion and the mario badescu rose water
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 28 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos2
testing