Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

The Ordinary

I am in my early to mid 30's and was searching for a skincare line for anti-aging. read reviews for The Ordinary. So I did my research and purchased the "No Brainer" set, Glycolic Acid, Granactive Retinoid, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Hyalurobic Acid and Azelaic Acid. Once I found my specific order and routine of products, within 2 days my pores were almost non-existent, my skin smoother and retained moisture longer. This stuff is AMAZING! for anyone looking for anti-aging products, give this line a try. You wont be disappointed.

The Ordinary

You should try their Buffet peptide serum too. It gives the skin more fullness and is like a mini-almost-instant Botox treatment.

RE: The Ordinary

I just started using their Buffet serum. Agree that the price makes it really compelling to at least give the line a try!

Thanks for the advice! May I ask where you researched the products? I ask because I’m having a rough time figuring out which of these products to use and in what order, etc. I’m wondering if maybe that’s a big reason why more people aren’t giving these a try? I’ve tried to research these products online but I ended up getting confused and overwhelmed. I did end up purchasing a few of these products - looking to treat hyperpigmentation and fine lines/wrinkles/aging skin - but I admit I didn’t give the products enough of a try. I’ve got mild to moderate rosacea so I’m not super adventurous w/ trying new skin care products, sadly. If you’ve got a link or online resource regarding the proper choice and use of these products I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!

TheOrdinary.com has all the information you need. Each pr...

TheOrdinary has all the information you need. Each product page tells you everything you need, what it does, and how it differs from other, similar products. The most confusing is the various vitamin c products (only a few of which say Vitamin C), but they have a Vitamin C guide that compares them. instead of trying to look at their products on sephora or Amazon and seeing them in order of popularity, check them out by group on The ordinary website and you'll see how they are related and differ.

Re: RE: The Ordinary

Beautypedia.com.....my beauty bible. Search Ordinary

The Ordinary products in the Sephora app give a little bit of info. However they don’t give the do’s/dont’s of mixingoils/retinoids/etc. Try checking out their website! Look the the Regimen Guide of concert explaining your skins needs and they will make one for you!

there are some things on their pages which talk about the products and show which you can use/not use together.

Anonymous Insider

I love The Ordinary! I think a lot of people pass it up because it is SO affordable thinking it can’t possibly be effective but it is a fantastic line and the price point makes it easy to figure out what products are best for you. I’m so glad it is sold at Sephora now so I can get my points!

right?  I haven't tried any bc I have a lot of products already, but they look nice, like the rosehip oil.  there are all these expensive brands here which people seem to love, but I couldn't or wouldn't spend that much, especially when I always think there must be cheaper versions of them with the same ingredients, and when I saw that brand, I thought, wow, I guess I was right!  I like that they have the name of the ingredient and amount right there in the title, unlike those expensive brands - so you can easily compare, and takes out the guesswork.

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 24 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing