Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Supplementing Regimen

I’m 29 with combo skin, HUGE pores, and the recent appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I currently use R+F Redefine regimen (which I love) but wasn’t too thrilled with their eye creams so I purchased Fresh Black Tea Firming Eye Serum for daily use under makeup to keep hydrated and what not, but now I’m looking for something more for nighttime to help with anti-aging/fine lines/etc. I also added 2 facial oils from herbivore to my regimen - Lapis at night and Prism in the morning under my sunscreen/moisturizer and makeup. Thoughts? I’ve managed to get the pore and combo skin issues under control to my liking but I guess just kind of need guidance with the eye cream and anti-aging stuff.

Re: Supplementing Regimen

@makeupandrn Sorry I don’t know what R&F stands for but I can help with the under eye and anti aging products! 

My nightly routine has changed my skin. I start with Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel Pads 30 Treatments + 5 Bonus

it chemically exfoliates the skin with 7 different acids. I then apply ALGENIST - GENIUS Liquid Collagen. 

It is a skin changing product; this collagen plumps up fine lines and leaves your skin glowing. DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum

is what I apply underneath my eyes first, this contains two different acids - ferulic and retinol. I top it off with KORA Organics Noni Glow Radiant Eye Oil .34 oz / 10 mL

@GG84 R&F I think is for the company Rodan & Fields.

@ShortErica Thanks! I don’t know that company. 

Pretty sure it is a MLM @GG84 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing