Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers

Stocking up for winter dryness!

I still have combo skin at 47, but winters (and central heating) are increasingly dry and a real challenge.  I know little about dry skin creams, and every year I need a stronger one!!  I recently discovered the magic that is La Roche-Posay's Cicaplaste Baume B5, which works great to keep face masks from causing irritation and I expect to be extra useful over winter.  I also scored CLINIQUE Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  (the one ounce limited edition) and Perricone MD High Potency Classics: Face Finishing & Firming Moisturizer Tint SPF 30  (the untinted version) for half price during the Ulta 21 Days event, so I'm hoping these products will get me through the winter.  I'd be interested to see what products other people rely on for especially dry times!  I'm probably going to need them!!

Re: Stocking up for winter dryness!

@tg1973 the second I feel the winter chill coming I start breaking out thicker moisturizers. My skin leans to oily in the summer and in the winter goes dry so I try to use ceramide heavy creams - I'm currently using the Benton Snail Bee Steam Cream but don't love it and I have the Illiyoon Ceramide Ato Cream purcahsed as well.

I really want to try the Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing