Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Skincare recos

Hey there, I’m new on here ..but thought this is the best place to get some good recommendations! I am turning 45 in Sept, & have been using Clarins products for my skincare routine - and while I love their products, I’m finding their prices are breaking my bank a bit. Any recommendations for an anti aging skincare line that has great products for a good price? 

Thanks in advance! 
😘 🇨🇦 

Re: Skincare recos

Oh that would be awesome!

So I cleanse with their Velvet Cleansing Milk, then use the Hydrating Toning Lotion, then their Double Serum. In the morning I moisturize with either their Multi-Active Jour cream or the Extra-Firming Energy one (both are “for all skin types”) and at night I use their Multi-Active Nuit one for normal to dry skin.

And yes I’m in Canada 🙂

Thanks so much!!

Hi @Mupper , and welcome to BIC! 

What's your entire skincare routine, including the specific Clarins products you use? We might be able to find less expensive and effective dupes for your products. Oh, and if you're in Canada, we'll keep that in mind too as some products available here in the States aren't in Canada. 🙂 

Oh that would be awesome!
So I cleanse with their Velvet Cleansing Milk, then use the Hydrating Toning Lotion, then their Double Serum. In the morning I moisturize with either their Multi-Active Jour cream or the Extra-Firming Energy one (both are “for all skin types”) and at night I use their Multi-Active Nuit one for normal to dry skin.
And yes I’m in Canada 🙂
Thanks so much!!

sorry for posting this twice but I replied a couple of weeks ago- and am not sure if you saw it ..I’m new to this community page so still figuring things out lol 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing