Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers

Skincare for women in their 40’s

HELP!!!I am looking for a complete skincare routine! I am in my 40’s and feel like I am starting to get fine lines, my pours are starting to be noticeable! When I use my concealer you can now see it in my lines! 

Re: Skincare for women in their 40’s

@Lesha7 I just turned 40 and Retinol and Vitamin C serums can help.  I use Retinol on and off but Sweet Chef Vitamin C Serum and LANEIGE Hydro UV Defense Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ 1.6 oz/ 50 mL everyday.  you can always get a pore minimizer like Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 

Thank you so much for responding! I have been wanting to try more tatcha products but wasn’t sure if they were good! One thing I never wear is sunscreen maybe I should start if it would help! 

@Lesha7 , Ask any Dermatologist about skincare and the number one thing is sunscreen every single day! Just like brushing your teeth daily. You can use amazing products but if you don’t wear sunscreen it will almost be a waste of time and money with other skincare products. Sunscreen is very personal so you need to find the one you will use daily. Do you want a glowy sunscreen or matte?? A tinted sunscreen is fabulous on No or low makeup days. Here are some good ones

Supergoop! Mini Mineral Mattescreen Sunscreen SPF 40 .67 oz / 20 mL 

Saie Mini Sunvisor Radiant Moisturizing Face Sunscreen SPF 35 0.5 oz / 15 mL 

Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ For Face/Body 5 oz/ 148 mL 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing