Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Skincare Brand Regimen

I am looking to start a new skincare regimen and I need some help! I think I would prefer to stick with one brand if possible. What brand does everyone recommend as their favorite for anti-aging, brightening etc? Or favorite products from different brands if you don't have one particular brand. Appreciate the help!!

Re: Skincare Brand Regimen

@Anlynne So some of my favourites are DRUNK ELEPHANT - C-Firma™ Day Serumtin the morning to firm and brighten, i use DRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serumand DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream few evenings a week for anti-aging and to help with pores and uneven skin tone. I also use Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mLwhich helps with anti-aging and i use TATCHA - The Deep Cleanse Exfoliating Cleanserto cleanse my face. I use Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex 0.5 oz/ 15 mLfor the fine lines around my eyes. I use Tatcha The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment MoonlightTreatment my eyes in the day time it helps with brightening my under eyes. Sorry i was all over the place but these are some of my favourite products. I also love SK-II Anti-Aging Facial Treatment Essence 5.4 oz/ 160 mL 

thank you for all of your suggestions have you tried any...

thank you for all of your suggestions have you tried any of the ole henriksen line? or the it cosmetics skincare line? I want to try products to even out and brighten my skin

@Anlynne

Here are my go to products for dry/combo skin that I use everyday:

Origins frothy face wash and I add the Origins Ginzing scrub 3 times a week, Fresh Rose Hydration Toner, Caudalie Beauty Elixir, SK II Essence, Leanne Grace Beauty oil for day and The ordinary Rose Hip Oil at night, Kiehls daily concentrate for day and midnight recovery concentrate at night, Drunk Elephant Vitamin C serum for day, J.One Firming serum, Tatcha overnight concentrate at night, Tatcha eye cream , Tatca renewal cream at night and Fresh Rose Deep Hydration cream for day (I like to mix Coola SPF drops into the moisturizer for extra sun protection).  To seal in everything and to add more hydration I like adding Youth To the People Glow Oil.  I have had a lot of trial and error with my skin and all these products have helped my skin.

thank you for all of your suggestions have you tried any...

thank you for all of your suggestions have you tried any of the ole henriksen line? or the it cosmetics skincare line? I want to try products to even out and brighten my skin

Re: thank you for all of your suggestions have you tried any...

@Anlynne I have tried IT Cosmetics skincare line but it wasn't for me.  I have also tried Ole Henriksen Brightening line but it was just okay for me.

@SportyGirly125 which Tatcha eye cream do you use??

@ather They only have one at the moment Tatcha Ageless Revitalizing Eye Cream

@SportyGirly125 Oh nice! I can't get it at sephora and its so expensive to ship from the site to canada. Ive been wanting to try that one forever. I was using Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Firming Eye Serum 0.5 oz/ 15 mLuntil the pearl came out.

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing