Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Reviewing free products

I have noticed while looking at reviews that a lot of people receive free products to give their opinion, I’m just curious how I would go about doing this if Sephora was to look at my purchase history they would see that I spend an exceeding amount of money on their products and write incredible reviews. So if anyone has any information on how I would go about doing that that would be terrific thank you so much.

Re: Reviewing free products

@babydoll2026

There are a lot of communities online that offer free or heavily discounted products to review. Here’s a few of my favs. Most of these brands have apps/websites or you can find info about them on social media like Instagram,Twitter,TikTok

Influenster

0.8 liter usa (based in S Korea)

Picky / @go.picky (S. Korea)

Sampler

Bzz Agent

Ive also seen posts online that literally have lists of companies/sites to try so you might just try searching for free products for review,info on reviewing products,etc.

Hope this helps!

@babydoll2026 @You can either get chosen on here to get gratis or people get stuff on Influenster. 

@SportyGirly125 how do you get to be chosen in Sephora to get gratis? Do you have to email them, or apply on here somewhere?

@roxifoxie @You have to be chosen. It’s based on how active you are on here. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing