cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Retinol Recommendations?

Spoiler
Looking for a retinol. I’ve been eyeing the Sunday Riley and the new Murad retinol. Any recommendations?

Re: Retinol Recommendations?

I’ve used Sunday Riley it’s a good retinol before hitting the prescription level strength. I like the A+ because it’s not oily. The Luna is an oil and nice to put over other products. I didn’t notice that much of an effect though with the oil. I haven’t tried the murad but I’m curious about it too! 

I’ve been using Sunday Riley’s Luna oil for awhile now and really like the results. If you’ve never used a retinol before, then I would suggest you try blending it with their Juno oil to get started. One drop Luna in four drops of Juno will help you be able to dilute and diffuse the application evenly over your face and neck, and I even use it on my hands, now. After you’ve acclimated to full strength, the A+ serum is great, too. 

@LawyerBabe  The Sunday Riley is nice because it contains Blue Tansy which has skin calming properties in case you do experience sensitivity introducing retinol:) 

I haven’t tried anything but the murad retinol eye masks which were nice but I don’t use enough to attest to their effectiveness. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing