Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Replacement for NUDE ADVANCED RENEWAL SERUM?

Does anyone out there know a face serum that is comparable to Nude Advanced Renewal Serum? The product is no longer available at Sephora and I'm dreading running out of the bottle I have. I need to find a good replacement!

Tags:

Re: Replacement for NUDE ADVANCED RENEWAL SERUM?

Beth, 

I hope you've seen it already, but Sephora has it available right now! It popped up about 10 days ago and I ordered 2! 

This might be helpful to you if you're like me and trying to find ANY other of the NUDE products. I'm not sure why it works like this, I just happened upon it. I have been sad about losing NUDE too! So, I'm going to admit I have stalked their page on here HOPING anything else would pop up. I normally go to the right side of Sephora's site and scroll down the "Brands" and click on NUDE. I had done that and nothing new. An hour later my iPad was acting up and I couldn't get it to scroll. I stopped trying and went to the top left of the home screen and typed NUDE skincare in the search area. OH MY GOSH... I FELT LIKE I HIT THE JACKPOT! There were FULL SIZE PRODUCTS!! I grabbed the Perfect Cleanse Nourishimg Cleanse Oil, the Purfify Deep Cleansing Mask, the Advanced Renewal Overnight Repair Mask, and the Detox Brightening Fizzy Powder Wash!

Of course I threw all 4 into my basket and hurried to check out! By the time I went through the checkout, which already has all of my payment info, etc. the Detox Brightening Fizzy Powder Wash didn't make it through the purchase process...OUT OF STOCK THAT FAST!!!

I checked daily after that hoping to find other full size products. But, for some reason when I would scroll down the "Brand" list and click on Nude I only saw the full size Advanced Renewal Moisturizer, The Beauty of Nutrition set, and the ProGenius Firming Youth Oil. But when I used the "search" and just entered NUDE skincare it was like it only showed those 4 items.

WOW... I just went to the page to make certain I wasn't telling you something to find out it was sold out...and from seriously 10 minutes now they just put the Double Dose of Genius BACK UP! I ordered 3 of those last weekend just to get the milk serum! Plus, even though it's only 0.33 oz -  just one of those lasted me about 2-3 months!!! It sold out FAST! I can't believe it's back up! 

The only good thing I can say is that we're getting great deals on the products! But, seriously, if there are other NUDE products you want, CHECK IT OUT because so much came back, sold out, came back 2 days later, sold out, and they keep having me make these piddley little boxes pile up on my porch!! Wow. Checked again and POOF the Miracle Mask is back up!!! 

Hope you find everything you need!!!

Kare

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing