Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Remedy for dull & dark skin at age 35

Hello, can anyone please recommend tried & tested daytime (preferably with SPF) & nightime products to (i) help brighten up complexion, (ii) moisturize the face and (iii) remedy fine lines? Is that too much to ask of a product? 🙂  I’m 35, with combination skin (that’s more on the drier side) & medium to dark-ish tone, looking to switch up my daily beauty routine. 

Thanks for your help!

Re: Remedy for dull & dark skin at age 35

@sanao I use Drunk Elephant and it has made a huge difference in my skin. For morning I use DRUNK ELEPHANT - C-Firma™ Day Serum, Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL, and either DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Creamor Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer™ Physical Daily Defense Face Sunscreen SPF 30. For evening I use DRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum, Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury  Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL, and Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL. I know it is really expensive but it is totally worth it. My skin looks so much better.

@faeriegirl Awesome! A lot of people are recommending Drunk Elephant products... I think I should give it a try! Thanks for sharing the details with me! Cheers! 🙂

@sanao, try giving The Ordinary's Rosehip Seed oil a shot as it ticks all three boxes

@pocketvenus thanks! I’ll check it out! 

@sanao I have the same issues. I use a combination of products to help me. In the morning I use DRUNK ELEPHANT - C-Firma™ Day Serumaand Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mLaand at night I use Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mLaand every other night I use DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Creamaand DRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serumaand for spf I use Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer™ Physical Daily Defense Face Sunscreen SPF 30or tarteguard 

@ather Thanks for sharing these details with me! 🙂

@sanao Your welcome! I hope you find something that works for you!

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing