Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Recommendations for fine lines and wrinkles?

Wich is the best treatment to prevent fine lines and wrinkles??

Re: Recommendations for fine lines and wrinkles?

Thank you all for your comments! I appreciate it very very much

Claudelaro wrote:

Wich is the best treatment to prevent fine lines and wrinkles??

@Claudelaro Retinol, AHA and antioxidants. Tag me if you'd like product recs!  🙂

RE: Recommendations for fine lines and wrinkles?

Try Murad. They have some of the best skin products made by dermatologists. I love their skin evening cream and they have a daily glycolic acid that's awesome.

What @alexasteph said!! If you want to add one skincare product in, add a retinol. My dermatologist says that if you can only do two two things for your skin, they should be sunscreen and retinol. I like Skinmedica ones because they are very clear about the amount of retinol they include, and you can start slow and work your way up. @Claudelaro

Sunscreen. Moisturize. Wear sunglasses. Drink water. 

RE: Re: Recommendations for fine lines and wrinkles?

One thing I've learned from years of wearing sunglasses is make sure you lavish sunscreen right at the base of your sunglasses on your cheek area. Glasses reflect on that area sometimes which can create Mylar/festoon bags under your eyes. How'd I learn this? 10 years in Hawaii and no sunScreen. This is by far my biggest skin aging problem.

RE: Recommendations for fine lines and wrinkles?

Hello! I just turned 33 today and the one thing I wished I would have done in my 20s would have been to avoid tanning beds and wear mineral SPF every single day!! Also, retinol is great for anti aging and acne. Start off slow though. Wear sunglasses, too! Hope that helps!
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing