Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers

Puffy tired eyes

I am looking for a product that can be worn alone or under makeup. I get puffy eyes and sometimes a little purple color near the inner corner when I haven't had a good night of sleep. I get told alot, "you look tired", which is so frustrating. I take care of my skin and I am very anal about it. I wear sunscreen daily and hyaluronic acid with vitamin c during the day. Then at night I use retinol and lotion. Any suggestions please?

Re: Puffy tired eyes

Hi @AshleyA101 

I used to get that a lot myself. A few products that I've used that I found helpful have been BECCA Cosmetics Under Eye Brightening Corrector and CLINIQUE Airbrush Concealer Illuminates, Perfects 

I believe the brand Becca is being closed next month so that might not be the best solution (unless you like it and end up stocking up on it)

Another thing that I've found often contributes to me looking more tired than I might actually be is when I am not keeping up on my water intake and am therefore dehydrated. It will make the undereye area look a bit sunken. If I eat a lot of salty food (and am not drinking enough water) it also makes the area look puffy.

Hope that helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing