Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Primer

Looking for a good primer. I have used varios brands , but looking for one tgat will help with redness and dark spots. 57 yrs young !

Re: Primer

I like Tatcha primer. I had originally bought it for my mom, but then every time I would visit I would go into her make up stash and use it!! It feels beautiful!! My mom is in her 70s with very dry skin and it has never flaked on her. 

@Asahie You've tried a few and not found one that performed the way you wanted?

Which ones have you tried and what were thier shortcomings? What didn't you like about them? If i know now I can give you a better recommendation 

I think in case like this asking a sephora beauty pro might be helpful for thier expertise.

This thread could be helpful for you

Ask a Beauty Expert 

you'll find some good help there too ‌‌🙂‌‌

I can't seem to make it link it to the actual thread, but if you find it by the searching the community thread.

@ElizaPRO 

Thank you. I have used Drugstore brands, Bobbie Brown,Dr.Jart,Benefit.

My skin becomes flakey. My foundation will not stay on my skin very well.

Hi @Asahie

Remember to use the @ key to tag people, that's how we can tell your responding otherwise we may not know you've written back 💗

What do you use to wash + mousturize in your day time routine? Sounds like your skin is feeling dry? Can you tell out to me step by step, primer is always the last step before make up 🙂 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing