Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Opinions please....

Have you ever tried Tatcha, Shiseido or Dermalogica? I’m looking for anti-aging products and wrinkle fillers/hiders. ; ) Thoughts please.

RE: Opinions please....

I’ve tried them all and just started tatcha this week...they are all good imo, but tatcha was transformative for me from the first use! I’m nearly 40 and have dry skin that is starting to show signs of aging (fine lines, pores getting bigger, texture showing up). This is the first line I’ve ever tried that has me considering throwing everything else out!

Re: Opinions please....

Never tried those but I do want to try the Dermalogica.  I'm 56 and for anti aging I  incorporate a retinol, a vitamin C product and a good exfoliator into my skin care routine.  Don't forget to use sunscreen, which will help keep wrinkles at bay.  I agree with the other reply that Dr. Dennis Gross products are effective, but ask if you can get samples of different brands and see what works for you. I hear The Ordinary also have effective products at a good price point.

RE: Opinions please....

I have tried all of them. The first two are big pore cloggers for me (I’m 37) and I break out when I use them, I absolutely loved dermalogica when I was in my 20’s through young 30s but than I stopped noticing the effects a few years back. After trying many things I talked with a professional who said dermalogica has great products for younger skin because their ingredients are not highly active. I discovered Dr. Dennis Gross and discussed their products with the same dermatologist and they said the ingredients list is awesome and stable. I have thoroughly enjoyed all their products and saw great results from them all. I would maybe see if you could get samples to see if it works just as well for you.
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing