Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Nuface Trinity

Anyone used this? I have very droopy jowls and chin skin... 54 years young but genetics have not been kind.  Any recommendations?

Re: Nuface Trinity

I have the Nuface Mini, and I'm really happy with the results when I use it regularly.  That being said,  I'm also very glad I look like my Dad (some cheek sag at 49) rather than my Mom (full-on jowls, my sister has them too)  One thing I advise people if they can afford it is to shorten the two month starter period where you have to use it almost every day to get maximized results by getting professional treatments which are more powerful and will get you results much more quickly.   If you have the means, you might want to get a few professional treatments at a med spa to see what microcurrent can do for you,  then decide if you are satisfied with the results.   Then you can decide if you want to invest in a device to do your own maintenance to stay at that level or would rather look into getting surgical intervention.  If you really do feel very droopy and are unhappy with what you can achieve with microcurrent,  it doesn't make sense to waste time and money because time is against you.   If you feel like surgery is inevitable,  it may make more sense to have it done now when it will save you bother and money on expensive devices and treatments and skincare products over the years ahead.  There are really good tightening creams by Perricone and Strivectin, but they cost a lot!

Re: Nuface Trinity

@ukunda  Seeing that nobody has answered this, I checked out NuFACE NuFACE Trinity+®Starter Kit for myself. I haven't used it myself, so this is purely my opinion as a former makeup and skincare sales associate:

It's not worth the money.

While the page does make it appear that some women had moderate success using the Trinity, these are their absolute best case scenarios, because those are the people they will pick to show off their product, right? Furthermore, these changes aren't permanent. If the changes were permanent, they would not be permitted to sell it to untrained users via a website. This is always something to keep in mind when reading the hype for any kind of skincare product: they wouldn't be permitted to sell it like this if the changes were permanent. The FDA would need to get involved, etc.

For that cost, and please understand that I say this with compassion and respect, you could save some additional money and get cosmetic surgery done by a reputable plastic surgeon. The results would last, and you wouldn't need to fiddle around with a mostly useless product every day for years for tiny gains. Not everyone is comfortable with the idea of getting plastic surgery, and that's fine too. Your body, your life. I'm only suggesting that it would be the most effective way to get the results you want.

Good luck, hon. Isn't aging just the funnest? LOL

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing