Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

NuFace

Interested in any reviews of this product!!!

Re: NuFace

I've been using NuFace mini for about two months, and don't see any improvement in my face. Even worse - I begin to blame it for new wrinkles and skin sagging. I haven't been able to find explanation on how exactly it works and they don't have decent tutorial or instructions, besides marketing videos and promotional texts.Even the images on quick start guide included with the device don't match NuFace mini, but seem to be from some earlier edition. If the microcurrent affects muscles, then which ones and how exactly? If it affects only deeper layer of skin, then why it matters what direction I glide it? Therefore, I have no idea what the device does and how to use it correctly and feel like I'm shooting in the dark. Plus, I hate the whole process - smearing the gel on my face every day and keeping it on like a mask only for the sake of conducting the current. 

RE: NuFace

Me too. I've been flirting with buying one for about two years. Would like to hear from someone who has used this.

Re: RE: NuFace

It transformed my face. I never used to have cheekbones. Now I do. It really helps bring out bone structure and defines all the contours. I love mine! Just be careful not to overuse it. 

What happens when you overuse Nuface?

I noticed when I used it every day for a year, my face started looking kind of tired and drawn and my eyes sunken. The apples of my cheeks also became flat. It was very subtle. My boyfriend at the time said he didn’t notice any difference, but I definitely did. 

It’s like the gym. You see better results when you space out your work outs. It’s important to give your skin some down time in between sessions. 

I only use it about twice a week now. It keeps any acne at bay as a bonus and it really does make my face look more defined. I’ve started using the Ziip now too, so I switch between the two of them and have the best results that way 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing