cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|
Anonymous Insider

Night masks/Serum suggestions?

I'm not currently using any night masks or night serums but I've been looking into the benefits of them and am definitely considering trying them out. Do you have any suggestions for good products like these?

Re: Night masks/Serum suggestions?

@Kuwata  -  It's hard to recommend specific serums and treatments without knowing what your skincare goals are.  For instance mine are hydration, reduce irritation and redness, help cell turnover and protect my skin's moisture barrier. Products I like include HERBIVORE - Bakuchiol Retinol Alternative Smoothing Serum, HERBIVORE - Prism 12% AHA + 3% BHA Exfoliating Glow Serum, Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Firming & Lifting Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL, BIOSSANCE - Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Mask, Biossance Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL, BIOSSANCE - Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask, Drunk Elephant F-Balm™ Electrolyte Waterfacial Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL, Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL and Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask with Vitamin C 2 oz / 59 ml.  Also part of my night routine are various moisturizers. 

Hi @Kuwata,

I love the LANEIGE - Water Sleeping Mask as the last step in my night time skincare routine. For serum, I like the DRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum.  It's a great serum if you're interested in anti aging and improving your skin tone/texture.

@Kuwata  It all depends on what specific skincare issues you want to address and/or goals you have. 

The serum I use every other night is The INKEY List Retinol Fine Lines and Wrinkles Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL to reduce hyperpigmentation, boost my skin’s radiance, and address some fine lines (though I’m not all that worried about my lines). I occasionally use THE ORDINARY - Buffet to give my skin a major peptides boost and extra hydration/moisturization. I could use either of those serums in the morning, but I like to keep my AM skincare routine as quick and simple as possible so I use these at night instead. 

I’ve also been liking facial oils at night, applied before my cream moisturizer. Either elf Nourishing Facial Oil or Herbivore Emerald CBD + Adaptogens Deep Moisture Glow Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL give me a good dose of antioxidants, and the Emerald CBD oil helps calm my skin. 

What do you use now? What do you feel you want to work on with your skin?

@Anonymous 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing