Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

New produt to review

I would  like to find a product that I was asked to review.  I  can not find it in the product list. It's for the KIEHL'S Retinol fast release wrinkle reducing  night serum. 

It may be so new it's not on the market. 

But I'd like to leave a review 

Re: New produt to review

@Lokibear  If you're trying to review the product at Sephora and can't find a product page for it, then Sephora doesn't currently sell it. You won't be able to review it on a Sephora product page unless said page is created. For the heck of it, I just tried to find a Sephora product page for it and nope, one doesn't exist for the US site. 

You can talk about it here on BIC, though. 🙂 Do you like this retinol serum? What skincare goals/issues do you hope to address with this product? At the Kiehl's site, I see it comes with a retinol powder you have to combine with the liquid serum upon first use. Did you find it easy or difficult/tricky to mix and use? Is the resulting serum really as green as it looks in the Kiehl's promo photos? 😄 

Re: New produt to review

Lol. No it's not green at all  more of a yellow.  

With the powered added you do have to shake it very well.  Not tacky or sticky, very smooth 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing