Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

New here

PXL_20230410_211718137.PORTRAIT.jpg

Good morning!

I'm new to this group. My name is Heather. Nice to meet you. I looked but couldn't find anything regarding a good medium to full coverage foundation recommendation for "mature" skin. Gawd I hate that word. I do not feel old but my face says otherwise. Sighhhh anyway does anyone have good recommendations? I'll add a photo to I guess guide you?

Re: New here

The suggestions already made are very good, but I’d like to add the new Laura Mercier Real Flawless Weightless Perfecting Waterproof Foundation . It’s super lightweight but still has great coverage, really nice for mature skin! 

Hi Heather❣️❣️❣️🎉🎉🎉🌷🌷🌷💖💖💖,

Welcome to the Sephora groups. I too am new here. I’ve been on Sephora purchasing for years. However I’ve never ventured back here until now. I think this is a great platform for anyone that’s interested to come back here and discuss your issues or achievements. I look forward to hearing from you soon. 
Athanasia 💕💕💕🌸🌸🌸💖💖💖

PS I have tried and loved both the YSL foundation and the Dior foundation. The Dior that I like has a glow to it and the YSL has a matte. Let me know if you have any questions. 

@greekmama1  I ended up getting the Armani Liquid Silk Foundation and Givenchy Prism Powder and it leaves ab absolutely FLAWLESS finish!!

Armani Liquid Silk is awesome!!  Foundations are hit and miss for me right now.  Some days, they look great, others, they highlight wrinkles.  Ugh!!  I've been a fan of MakeUp Forever HD foundation and Estee Lauder DoubleWear.  I'm exploring new options these days!

@greekmama1 @Kalasmom3 welcome to BIC!

I say NARS light reflecting 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • PXL_20230410_211718137.PORTRAIT.jpg
testing