Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers

New glasses! HELP!

I have recently been told that after 34 years of contact lens use my glasses need to be my everyday vision correction☹️ I didn't wear makeup@before the switch to contacts so ~like Jasmine~ I'm in a whole new world here. My glasses seem to reduce the appearance of my eyes slightly. That's not bad my large round eyes tend to dominate my face. But I keep falling back to a Smokey grey look with some highlight near the@lashes to brighten them up. Any ideas to help a confused lady out?

I've been wearing glasses since I can remember. i reccome...

I've been wearing glasses since I can remember. i reccomend going for a brown smokey look (lighter smokey look for a natural look and a dark smokey look for a more bold look) with a pop of highlight on the inner corner of your eyes and on your brow bone. If you use foundation, I also reccomend concealer thats a shade lighter than your foundation to use right under your eyes. Another tip, use only nude lipstick if you want your eyes to pop(if you wear lipstick). Using a more darker or bold shade can draw the attention away from your eyes.

Re: New glasses! HELP!

Ok, so I have been wearing glasses since the forth grade and all I can say is that do what ever look you want but make it a bit more saturated of a color if you want it seen. For me, my glasses make my eyes look more dull or colorless (I guess you can say) I always, always, wear at least mascara. Don't forget that your glasses are also and accessory, so also try to play around with less make up like, Just mascara, just eyeliner, mascara and eyeliner, or a more natural eyeshadow. Take a picture in between each trial you do, so you can pick which one you like better. 

I don't have a solution for you but those glasses are sup...

I don't have a solution for you but those glasses are super cute
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos2
testing