Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Need help

i am 34 years old and I would like to start using anti-aging or wrinkle products that will not make me breakout. I would like to start off with you seeing something and night but I wouldn't like to waste my money so I would like any suggestions a product that really works and I would see a difference

Re: Need help

Retinols do double duty in that they prevent breakouts and also help with fine lines / wrinkles.  I would try adding a retinol at night (my favorite is Shani Darden Retinol Reform), but there are tons to choose from on the market.  Definitely make sure you use sunscreen during the day, though, because retinol makes your skin sun sensitive.  

Re: Need help

RE: Need help

The best system I have found is Murads resurgence line, I use the youth renewal retinol serum and moisturizer, they also have an acne/anti wrinkle serum as well that I use from time to time, it really depends on your skin type. I switch products depending on the day, murads hydrodynamic moisturizer is also something I love. You want to look for hydrating products as well as acids that help skin cell turnover and peptides. If you want to start small before you commit to expensiveproducts, I would try ROC skin products available in the drug store,they are all very good products for anti-aging especially if you’re just starting out, and see what works for you and you’re skin type.
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing