cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|
Anonymous Insider

Need help with anti aging products

Trying to buy products to put together a regime for anti aging skincare that is also non-comedogenic. I've found so many reviews to be fake that I don't know where to turn. Please help. I just need help as to what I need to get things going. Thank you!

RE: Need help with anti aging products

Google Tretinoin (aka Retin-A) It’s not a “product” but a substance (literally Vitamin A) It’s cheap and it works. I’m on a mission to raise awareness of it lol!

Re: RE: Need help with anti aging products

@JewessJeans I love Retin-A/Tretinoin!

Image result for jewess jeans

Yas. Queen! 

(No one ever gets the jewessjeans reference🙌🏻

@JewessJeans I saw that skit years ago on some sort of compilation episode, and it was so good!

Re: Need help with anti aging products

@Anonymous I highly recommend visiting beautypedia.com and reading their "best of" reviews.  They consult with derms and cosmetics chemists.  I would start with retinol, AHA and antioxidants.  Good luck!

I would recommend the following brands on Sephora:

Kate Sommerville
Shiseido
Lancer

My other favorite brand is Skinceuticals. Unfortunately its not sold on Sephora, but you can find it on Dermstore or Amazon.

I know the feeling of waking up one day at the age of __ and thinking, "Oh my goodness, I haven't thought about aging!" Not to fret, so many good opinions in here. I second @carlym99's Kate Somerville recommendation. I'm 4_ and I find all of her products to deliver what they promise. Smoothing, tightening, cleansing. They're not overly scented and don't leave residue.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing