Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Natural no makeup looks

As I turn 50, on January 6. I am loving the new natural, no makeup, makeup trends! I'm interested in learning more about the anti aging routines and products that really work. I am currently using Drunk Elephant, products. I just bought Dior Capture Total gift set. What do you recommend? What makeup brands do you recommend that are anti aging?

Re: Natural no makeup looks

@LisaJade73 
Happy early birthday and congrats on the milestone! While I am not 50, I get confused for a high schooler all the time. I’ve been doing my anti-aging routine since I joined BIC almost 10 years ago and I have that to thank for getting carded anywhere I go. I started off slow by using my retinol and lactic acid combo, started off with one then introduced the other. After my skin got accustomed to both, I started to introduce a peel but only periodically. I also make sure to always moisturize and and use an anti-aging serum in the morning before my moisturizer. Here are some of the products I use for reference:

Sunday Riley Luna Retinol Sleeping Night Oil 

Sunday Riley Good Genes Win-Win AHA Lactic Acid Duo 

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Peel Vault 

Alpha-H Beauty Sleep Power Peel Age-Defying Night Peel 1.69 oz/ 50 mL 

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Magic Serum with Vitamin C 

Also, very important to note that sunscreen is going to help as well. I must admit I am not the best at applying it everyday but I know it can make a world of difference.

Hope this helps!

Re: Natural no makeup looks

@LisaJade73 @For the most part I don’t believe Make-up is anti-aging. People just don’t use enough makeup to really get any benefit from any of those hybrid type products. 

I do love cream products for a more natural makeup look. Some of my faves are MAC Cosmetics Glow Play Blush Grand MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Sticks and Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder is my favorite for not clinging to dry patches or settling 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing