Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

My undereyes make me look five years older! Help please!

I take good care of my skin and between that and some help from Botox I think I look pretty good- BUT the puffy wrinkles under my eyes make me nuts. Someday I will have surgery but for now I need help with a great eye cream/ serum to help tighten and depuff as well as a great undereye concealer that doesn’t exacerbate them! Something moisturizing and tightening would be ideal. Appreciate any advice!!!

RE: My undereyes make me look five years older! Help please!

A stable vitamin c eye cream for brightening (ptr/Drunk Elephant) +a hydrating eye cream prior to concealer. A brightening eye primer Becca or Smashbox work great then NARS creamy concealer. Make sure you drink lots of water and work out to increase your heart rate regularly (to improve circulation in the small capillaries) sleeping with your head raised up sometimes helps prevent fluids from building up in the face if that is a problem for you. Hope this helps.

Re: My undereyes make me look five years older! Help please!

I have the same wrinkles and sag.  I've been using KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrateand it's been a game changer!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing