cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

My ugly face needs help!

RE: My ugly face needs help!

Farmacys Honeymoon glow resurfacing night serum will fix every single problem you mentioned. It’s pricey but worth it and thank me later 🙂

Re: My ugly face needs help!

I have those too! I use a combination of Acids, exfoliants and vitamin C to help me out. I tend to use a peel like the Alpha Beta Daily Peel by Dr Dennis Gross in the morning followed by The ordinary's Zinc and niacinamide. Mid way through the day I use Rose hip seed oil and then I use a soap with added pumice at night. You don't have to use as expensive a peel as the alpha beta peel. The ordinary has a great peeling solution (you cant use it daily though) and you can use the ordinary lactic acid on days when you don't use the peeling solution. I also always use sunscreen and try and cool off my face when it gets too hot. That helps with pigmentation. I also add matryxl 3000 or 4000 either by useing Buffet or Matryxl and HA or Boots no 7 to acne scars and wrinkles to plump them up.

First of all, even though I have never seen or met you, I would never think your face is ugly!! Be nice to yourself girl!! I’m not sure of your age, but I’m 54. The advice I would give would be that if I could go back in time, I would of been disciplined about wearing sunscreen on my face because I have some sun damage to my face. Also make sure you keep your face moisturized. I use Oil of Olay after I wash my face. Also, try to find a good foundation with SPF that works for your skin type and that will also help cover up acne scars and dark spots and protect from future sun damage. It will help give your complexion a nice even tone and texture. I realize finding a foundation that works for you is challenging, so get help from the experts at Sephora! They give great advice and help! Wow, I said a lot, haha...sorry! We are all on that journey to be the best we can be! Stay positive, Beautiful!!💕

You are too kind. Yes I am very hard on myself. I shouldn’t be! I am 45 and this age thing is hitting me hard. I look at my face and I see old. I should really try not to. Thank you for some skin care advice. I will go to the store soon and grab some product. I hope you have a wonderful night. (It’s+35 here, so hot. I’m in Manitoba)

Re: RE: My ugly face needs help!

I FEEL UGLYIMG_20221117_083623.jpgHELPppppppp

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_20221117_083623.jpg
testing