Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Moisturizers to prevent wrinkles

I am 24 and want to start using a moisturizer to prevent wrinkles but I don't want to use anything that will be too much for my skin... any suggestions? 

Hello you can try LA MER  they have a moisturizing fluid...

Hello you can try LA MER  they have a moisturizing fluid which is very good(bit expensive but worth it) after that use a solar protector  (very important)  avoid sun, sleep a lot , don't smoke I am 35 I look like 20 , try it. Cheers

It's great that you're concerned NOW, even if you're only...

It's great that you're concerned NOW, even if you're only 24! Moisturizing (and sun protection) is key to keeping your skin hydrated and looking youthful. For a not-too-heavy, yet extraordinarily effective moisturizer, my favorite is Caudalie Quenching Sorbet Creme -- it's new, but it has hydrated my skin better than most of the products I have used, even more expensive ones. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion is another staple -- it's well tolerated by most skin types, and I find that it does its job perfectly well without being too heavy or oily.

Always use SPF, too! I cannot emphasize this enough. I use a separate SPF with my moisturizer, but if you do not want to use two products, I would find a moisturizer with an SPF of at least 30 (I prefer 50+, but that's just me 🙂 ). Another good one is DDF Weightless Defense UV Moisturizer SPF 45. I suggest DDF because I have dry, sensitive skin, and it has always tolerated DDF's products very well.

Sunscreen, something with sunscreen, something under suns...

Sunscreen, something with sunscreen, something under sunscreen or something over sunscreen~

I've been using wrinkle creme on and off since I was sixt...

I've been using wrinkle creme on and off since I was sixteen (now 22) and currently I use Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Creme and I love it. Mostly I just use it at night after I wash my face, but sometimes I even mix it in with my foundation for a softer makeup look. It has a clean scent and a little jar of it lasts a long time, plus it doesn't irritate my skin. I guess it's too soon to tell if it's working, but for some reason people still think I'm sixteen Smiley Wink

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing