Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Mature dry skin foundation

I’m sure this has been asked a million times - but I’ll ask it anyway.  
I’m 48 and have dry skin and find lines under my eyes - I love love love wearing makeup but every time I find a product I love it gets discontinued.  The skin under my eyes gets so dry that it sucks ip all the product and makes me look 68 and not 48 - while I’m looking for a product that makes me look 38 😆

I’m looking for light coverage that truly moisturizes and at least doesn’t make my wrinkles look even worse than they are 😩. I don’t have dry flaky patches - but skin soaks up product.

I would also love to hear suggestions on primers that can be used alone that brighten the skin and blur lines as well as becca velvet blurring  primer - that was the best product I’ve found for my skin. 

Re: Mature dry skin foundation

Hi @jbrro. @I have combo/dry skin and this one is moisturizing and makes your skin look dewey. It also has spf! I love that its a 2 in 1 product:ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Skincare Foundation Paloma ST9 

As for primers, I dont usually use them. For my dry cheeks ,when I use blush,  Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer Moisturizing Primer Photo Finish Primerizer 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing