Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Mask but no sheets, please!

I’m almost done with my mask and now I looking for a new? For older lady (I’m 32 keep that in mind) like myself which masks would be good or any mask that you have tried that you recommend? Let’s hear it!!

Re: Mask but no sheets, please!

@NuriaBH86tiger I am 36 and love Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask with Vitamin C 2 oz / 59 mlGLOW RECIPE - Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask, GLAMGLOW - SUPERMUD® Activated Charcoal Treatment Mask,GLAMGLOW - THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment Mask

Just had to comment that I know 30s and different from 20s but didn't realize I (also 32) am now an older lady. 🤣 

I'm sure many BIC participants will give great suggestions. I've been using primarily sheet masks or else I'd add what I use.

@NuriaBH86tiger I've recently been loving the Kiehl's Since 1851 Rare Earth Deep Pore Minimizing Cleansing Clay Mask 4.2 oz/ 125 mL as the weather is getting warmer and my face is getting oilier!

I also love GLOW RECIPE - Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask as an overnight mask since it's so moisturizing and contains Polyhydroxy Acids to gently exfoliate skin.

Some other popular ones that are hydrating
belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask 2.53 oz/ 75 mL

LANEIGE - Water Sleeping Mask

GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask

Hi @NuriaBH86tiger,

I really love the FARMACYHoney Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask! My skin has been pretty dry lately and I love that it is hydrating and leaves my skin feeling so soft! It also gives my skin a nice glow (which I've never had before!)

https://www.sephora.com/product/honey-potion-renewing-antioxidant-hydration-mask-with-echinacea-gree...

Always,

Danee

RE: Re: Mask but no sheets, please!

That one I bought and I love it. It might be the next mask that shall have. Thank you.
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing