Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Age Defiers

Mask but no sheets, please!

I’m almost done with my mask and now I looking for a new? For older lady (I’m 32 keep that in mind) like myself which masks would be good or any mask that you have tried that you recommend? Let’s hear it!!

Re: Mask but no sheets, please!

Just had to comment that I know 30s and different from 20s but didn't realize I (also 32) am now an older lady. 🤣 

I'm sure many BIC participants will give great suggestions. I've been using primarily sheet masks or else I'd add what I use.

@NuriaBH86tiger I've recently been loving the KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque as the weather is getting warmer and my face is getting oilier!

I also love GLOW RECIPE - Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask as an overnight mask since it's so moisturizing and contains Polyhydroxy Acids to gently exfoliate skin.

Some other popular ones that are hydrating
BELIF - Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask

LANEIGE - Water Sleeping Mask

GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask

Hi @NuriaBH86tiger,

I really love the FARMACYHoney Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask! My skin has been pretty dry lately and I love that it is hydrating and leaves my skin feeling so soft! It also gives my skin a nice glow (which I've never had before!)

https://www.sephora.com/product/honey-potion-renewing-antioxidant-hydration-mask-with-echinacea-gree...

Always,

Danee

RE: Re: Mask but no sheets, please!

That one I bought and I love it. It might be the next mask that shall have. Thank you.
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors