Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Looking for a good eye cream

I turned 50 this year and of course the fine lines followed. Any suggestions for a good eye cream? I'll pay the money if it means the fine lines disappear.

Re: Looking for a good eye cream

Always remember to Never buy eye cream in a jar! Once you open the lid and it is exposed to light all the ingredients disappear! I recommend Drunk Elephant skincare or Paula’s choice. Their products are packaged correctly with pumps! Good luck!

Char

Yes they do! Essential ingredients disappear when they are exposed to light! Look it up.

Active ingredients can weaken over time in any packaging. That's why products have "use before" symbols on them. 

Ingredients do not "disappear" from products in jar packaging. 

@Dee2650  I love my Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream 0.51 oz/ 15 mL . I never in my life thought that I'd spend that much on an eye cream but it has done wonders for my eye wrinkles. I had a sample and after using it for 2 days I saw such a difference I had to buy it. Though I wasn't keen on the price and tried at least 10 other eye creams first lol. None compared so I buy it and haven't looked back. I love it. And you use such a miniscule amount that the jar lasts forever.

Thank you! I’m gonna give it a try 🙂

Almost 55 here -I just started using Kiehl’s “Powerful Strength Line Reducing & Dark Circle-Diminishing Vitamin C Eye Serum. Tried it yesterday at Sephora, loved how it felt and made the dry lines under my eyes look. So I  bought it and went out to my car and noticed how drastic the change was already. Looking forward to the next few weeks of this adventure!

Let me know how it works in the coming weeks. Good luck 🙂

@Dee2650  Right now my two favourites are Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Cream  I was using another cream for a bit and noticed my wrinkles were coming back and started back on this one and they appear more smooth. I also have sensitive eyes and it didn’t bother me. My other fav is Algenist POWER Advanced Wrinkle Fighter 360° Eye Serum 0.5 oz/ 15 mL  I had a few samples of this and tried it out and wow does it ever work!!! It’s literally taken my eyes back to my youth! Both are great!! Definitely repurchases.

Thank you ! I’m gonna give them a try. Anything is better than fine lines. 

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing