Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Laneige youth serum and hydration face cream

Hi I just purchased the laneige hydration cream and youth serum( newly launched item). Have been using them from last one week. Haven’t noticed any visible difference. Anyone using it and what you guys think? 
should i move to tatcha or shesiedo instead?

please suggest!!

Re: Laneige youth serum and hydration face cream

One week isn't really a lot of time to determine if a product is working for you or not, @BrownGirlfeeds. That said, what issues in your skin are you trying to address? 

Hi there, its mostly for hydration and preventive steps to aging as I just hit 30.

my skin is clear otherwise

@BrownGirlfeeds  I agree 100% with @quspork : gotta give it more time. It can take anywhere from 1 to 6 months of consistent use to see results from many skincare products. I try to give a new skincare product at least 6 weeks (about 1.5 months) before passing judgment. 

Also, if you don't already use a broad spectrum sunscreen that's at least SPF 30 each day your skin's exposed to sunlight, regardless of weather or season: that's the best preventative anti-aging skincare product on the market. 

I'd give it more time, @BrownGirlfeeds to see if you notice any changes in your skin's feel or appearance. Both should do a good job towards keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized. For prevention on aging, the most important step is sunscreen, so make sure you're incorporating that whenever you're out and about! 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing