Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Just wanted to share because I love this facial so much! Share your facials!

So I have the best anti-aging facial for anyone who has combo-dry skin:

• exfoliate with Clinical Grade Resurfacing Peel from Dr. Dennis Gross
  • follow with a serum or face oil
  • massage with a Gua Sha until nice and pink
  • directly over the massaged in serum/oil apply Goddess Clay Mask from Charlottle Tilbury and leave on 20 min then rinse off
  • follow with rest of skin care

Best skin ever is revealed. Nice and glowy for the cold weather months! Do this once a week. Your face oil will work so much better throughout the week too!!!!

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta™ Advanced Liquid Peel 2 x 1 oz/ 30 mL

Sunday Riley C.E.O Glow Vitamin C + Turmeric Face Oil 1.18 oz/ 35 mL 

Herbivore Rose Quartz Gua Sha 

Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Clay Mask 2.54 oz/ 75 mL 

Sunday Riley C.E.O Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream 

Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream 0.51 oz/ 15 mL 

~Amy

Sephora PRO Artist

(46 years young)

Re: Just wanted to share because I love this facial so much! Share your facials!

That facial sounds great @ProAmy! Here is the facial I have been enjoying recently.

Cleanse with Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser .

Simultaneously steam with Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Pro Facial Steamer  and use DERMAFLASH DERMAPORE Ultrasonic Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser Icy Pink .

Use Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel Pads .

Sheet mask 

Facial massage with SEPHORA COLLECTION Dual-Headed Facial Massager 

Then moisturize with Kate Somerville DeliKate™ Recovery Cream 

Re: Just wanted to share because I love this facial so much! Share your facials!

I LOVE this!!!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!!! 😍 Ummm and i love your name 😍

@ProAmy Ooo thanks for sharing! Howcome the serum/face oil step comes before the goddess clay mask though? Wouldn’t the serum get washed off in that case?

I am so glad you asked!

When a serum is applied under a mask, it sinks more deeply into the skin. So even though you are rinsing off the mask, your serum has been pushed into your skin and the benefits are elevated! It's similar to using a sheet mask in the way that the mask holds the serum in longer for optimal absorption.

When you apply your serum again after you rinse off the mask, your skin is already prepped with serum and you get a longer lasing result.

It's an old trick from when I went to school to be an esthetician (in 1995) before sheet masks were invented. 🙂 Just another tool to have in your skin care belt. 😍

Hope this was helpful!

~Amy

@ProAmy  Thanks for the tip! I know what I’m adding to my basket!!

yay!!! Which products?! 😃😃😃

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 28 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing