Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

It’s Allergy Time Again!

Anyone have a solution for the incredibly dry scaly skin I get around my nose with allergy season upon us again?i can’t exfoliate because it’s raw too but it gets ugly dry. And when I moisturize I end up with pimples because ugly dry skin that gets into my giant pores. Not the prettiest combo! And the corollary to this question- what can I do to “fix” my post tissue nose with my makeup. I’ve tried a primer first and then foundation - most of ever time I use IT CC cream or the Fenty ProFiltr foundation but still end up with Rudolph nose. Too dry a powder and ugh. Too creamy and it’s back to the pimple nose problem. Heeeellllllpppppp And yeah I take multiple antihistamines a day. No way to get around some of it for me 😞

Re: It’s Allergy Time Again!

@Kimberlee13 

In the spring when my allergies go crazy, I also get very dry skin around the nose. I like to put Vaseline on those dry areas at night to keep them from peeling any further and I find that it also helps them heal faster. As for your foundation coming off when you blow your nose, you can try a transfer resistant foundation to cut down on your makeup coming off. I recommend you check out TOO FACED - Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation – Peaches and Cream Collection

You can also "touch up" your makeup throughout the day with a powder if you find that a lot of it is coming off.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing