Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

I’ve tried sooo many eye creams for my under eye puffiness.

Hi Does someone have a eye cream or serum that they use that is good for under eye puffiness and also for the eyelids too? I’ve tried every Lancome product. Dr Brandt No More Baggage and Clinique’s All About Eyes. Nothing has really taken them away. Please help me. Thank you so much.

RE: I’ve tried sooo many eye creams for my under eye puffiness.

I also use cerave eye cream along with ole Hendrickson banana eye cream. Also lymphatic massage is so helpful! Here’s a great tutorial: https://youtu.be/ZyOP6ZXV4sA

Hey I use Cerave under eyws cream. its helped a lot and i...

Hey I use Cerave under eyws cream. its helped a lot and i noticed a diffeence after a few months of consistent use. However, sometimes it's more than just using products it could be a combination of genes, diet, lack of sleep and environment. A few suggestions would be to: -ensure adequate water intake -control salt intake -7-8 hours of sleep -avoid processed foods and choose whole foods as much as possible

RE: Hey I use Cerave under eyws cream. its helped a lot and i...

Thank you for the suggestion, miabella247. I will go look at the product now. I appreciate you writing in. 💗💗💗

Hi @greekmama1 I agree with @darlyndar I've been using Su...

Hi @greekmama1 I agree with @darlyndar I've been using Sunday Rileys Auto Correct at night and Ole Henriksen Banana Eye Cream during the day and I'm quite impressed. I do suffer from dark circles and fine lines.

Re: Hi @greekmama1 I agree with @darlyndar I've been using Su...

@GG84 Are you loving that banana cream as much as I am?!?!

@darlyndar Sorry for some reason I'm not getting notifica...

@darlyndar Sorry for some reason I'm not getting notifications when I'm tagged 😯 But YASSSS I love her so 🍌🍌 She's a great day time eye cream and a perfect concealer base! I ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST bought the Amore Pacific Essence..I couldnt bring myself to spend that much on fermented green tea lol I can ferment that ish myself 😋

Re: @darlyndar Sorry for some reason I'm not getting notifica...

@GG84 Awwww!!!! If you ever get an F-it moment, but it! I’ve forced 2 girlfriends to purchase it with good ol peer pressure and they thank me. It’s so special! I still haven’t tapped into my full size. I’m still on the deluxe sample from the Beauty Remedy Play! Box. It’s been almost 3 months! 

I tried Lancome and clinique and I dont remember how many...

I tried Lancome and clinique and I dont remember how many more, the one that work for me is Michael Todd with the eye-o-sonic, that's in my opinion, hope it will help !

RE: I tried Lancome and clinique and I dont remember how many...

Thank you so much Amy2016. I really want to try the Sunday Riley Auto Correct. That sounds like a fantastic product. But Sephora is sold out. I’ll let you know when I buy it how it works.

I feel your pain. My puffy wrinkly eyes are driving me nuts and nothing seems to work.

Hi Honey I just purchased Korres Black Pine 3D Firming, Antiwrinkle and Lifting Eye Serum. It’s gotten great reviews. I’m just waiting for it. The whole line of Korres Black Pine is supposed to be incredible. I hope this helps you. Let me know if you need any more help or have questions. 💗💗💗

Hi cassiestar, I feel you too Honey. But the Sunday Riley sounds fabulous. Now I just need to find it since it’s sold out here. We will find something together 💗💗💗

Check out Sunday Riley’s Auto Correct! It just launched. I don’t have puffiness but if you read the reviews, women are saying it has worked wonders on their puffiness!

Hi darlyndar, I went to buy the Sunday Riley Auto Correct and it’s completely sold out. I read the reviews and it sounds like such a fabulous product. I looked at other major departments stores and I can’t find it anywhere. Sephora doesn’t even have a email it when it gets restocked reminder for it. So I’m completely upset. It just sounds like a terrific solution for my puffy under eyes. Hopefully I can find it soon. Thank you so much 😊

Thank you so much 💗💗💗
15 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing