Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

I need a new serum !! help!!

hey, beautiful people I need some help, i am in the quest to find a good serum no more then 100 bucks, I've tried CEO glow, time in a bottle and neither of them really wowed me and made me wanna go back and purchase it. Looking for even skin, plumping and anti aging, honestly something that's good to wear with and without makeup. I wanna look snatched sweeties! if any one can be of assitance and help me locate this serum I will love you forever !

I need a new serum !! help!!

I've been using the Caudalie Vinoperfect Serum lately and enjoy it very much. It brings your skin alive and imparts a healthier glow without looking shiny. I don't use it alone so I can't speak to whether it is what you want for no makeup days, but unlike many other products, it FEELS like it is doing something when you pat it on your skin, like your skin is drinking it in. On no makeup days, I like using oils like the Biossance Squalane Oil or DE Marula Oil (which is ridiculously priced). Those two products, though, I do not use under makeup and I only put on overnight or when I am going makeup free.

Re: I need a new serum !! help!!

@trippyfairy69  I use FIRST AID BEAUTY - Ultra Repair® Hydrating Serum

and really like it.  Here's the beautypedia review which inspired me to buy it:

Spoiler

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing