From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers

I'm 75 and need help for my face as well as dry flaky skin on my arms and legs.

At 75 my skin is sagging and wrinkles are getting more defined.  My legs and arms are flaking and I need help.  I have been using No7 for my face and neck and Aveeno for my body.  I think I need a change.  Any ideas without breaking the bank?

I'm 75 and need help for my face as well as dry flaky skin on my arms and legs.

Hi, im 63 and it seems like there's little out there for us seniors. i like lubriderm skin cream for everyday arms and legs. facial oils are nice at our age too. fresh rose serum is a oil and water combo that could help too. I find that collagen smoothies are also good to ingest if your md. says its ok. i use drugstore body oils and olay products, and spend $$ on hair care which also can help us look younger. best wishes

Re: I'm 75 and need help for my face as well as dry flaky skin on my arms and legs.

@CFedyk Do you exfoliate your face and body at least once a week?

Re: I'm 75 and need help for my face as well as dry flaky skin on my arms and legs.

Hi:  My face is pretty good.  Skin is soft although I have large pores on my nose.  When I use any product to close the pores I break out.  I try to exfoliate my legs (the worst) then use Aveeno but it doesn't work like they say.  Just want good products that do what they say.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing