Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

I'm 27 and starting to see the effects of tanning, stress, etc around my eyes and smile lines.

I'm 27 and starting to see the effects of tanning, stress, etc around my eyes. I also have smile lines and lines on my forehead. What's the best eye and face cream to prevent anymore lines? I have been using Hope in a Tube for about a week....haven't really seen a difference yet. I also just started using Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. Am I on the right track or way off? Thanks for your help!!

Tags:

Seems like you're on the right track!  Like the other pos...

Seems like you're on the right track!  Like the other poster mentioned you could start using a retinol at night and Vitamin C during the day, but the products you're already using are good too.  You're really not going to start seeing noticeable results until after a month of continued use - it takes that long for your skin cells to turn over.  Stick with it!  If you don't see results by about 6 weeks then it's time to try something else.

Hi! So far so good! Retinol is what you want to use at ni...

Hi! So far so good! Retinol is what you want to use at night and a good vitamin c cream/serum during the day will restore loss collagen which  sun and stress will destroy....also you might want to use a good AHA or glycolic these remove dead skin and stimulate collagen as well....just please you must use these products with sun screen. I know kinerase has a line out for sun damaged skin it might be worth a try, supplementation is also key, eat a healthy diet rich in lycopene (tomatoes watermelon) that are great for sun damaged skin also eat 2-4 Brazil nuts a day very rich in selenium know to improve skin!

Hope this helps take care (don't stress)

Evie

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing