Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Age Defiers

Hyperpigmentation Marks

What is the best product to get rid of hyperpigmentation marks? I've tried many Sephora products but can't seem to find that one HG product that works the best. Suggestions greatly appreciated!!

I have the same frm acne scarring and I use either Murad...

I have the same frm acne scarring and I use either Murad or Clinique. The Clinique works a little bit better in my opinion and you can buy it in  two sizes.  

This Murad spot lightening serum is practically a miracle...

This Murad spot lightening serum is practically a miracle product! I've tried this and their post acne mark serum and they both have amazing results, plus a little goes a long way. It's best to spot treat than to spread it all over.

http://www.sephora.com/rapid-age-spot-pigment-lightening-serum-P4009?skuId=654095

Re: This Murad spot lightening serum is practically a miracle...

I've tried the Murad and it honestly didn't do anything for me. I switched to something else. But thanks for the suggestion!

Re: This Murad spot lightening serum is practically a miracle...

you can use Nia 24 rapid depigmentation serum.it works very good

I agree with makeup obsessed, the Clinique Even Better Da...

I agree with makeup obsessed, the Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector (as well as their Repairwear, and Shiseido's White Lucent line too if the Dark Spot Corrector seems to not work as effectly... I'd intersperse these other two products) works wonders and actually improved the quality of my skin... I just wish it wasn't so expensive to continuosly purchase, but out of all skincare products I've tried i'd have to rate it #1 in being the most effective and least irritating.

Re: I agree with makeup obsessed, the Clinique Even Better Da...

I have used the Clinique Even Better and actually really liked that, but after 2 bottles, it had only minimally lightened my marks. They are not terribly noticeable to anyone but me, probably. I have two fairly good-sized patches, one on my left lower jaw, about a quarter size, and a few on my right lower jaw that are smaller than dime-sized. I also have a few scattered on my upper cheeks that look like freckles, but aren't, and an irregularly shaped one over my right eyebrow. They aren't horribly dark, and my foundation makes them lighter. I honestly haven't tried the Clinique with the Shishedo, so that's a thought. Thanks for the info!

Hi derby41,   I would agree that if your hyperpigmentatio...

Hi derby41,

I would agree that if your hyperpigmentation is not to bad you could go with the Murad lightening product but if it is too bad I would suggest going to a dernatologist to get hydroquinone it is a prescription strength lightening product. Hope this helps!

I suggest Despot by Peter Thomas Roth..It is amazing! Use...

derby41 wrote:

What is the best product to get rid of hyperpigmentation marks? I've tried many Sephora products but can't seem to find that one HG product that works the best. Suggestions greatly appreciated!!

I suggest Despot by Peter Thomas Roth..It is amazing! Use it day and night and after 2 - 3 weeks you will see fantastic results. I have used many  products and this is a gentle, smooth formula that is silky and lightweight that absorbs right into the skin.  You only need a drop.  

Re: I suggest Despot by Peter Thomas Roth..It is amazing! Use...

The last product I bought (and am now using) is Dr. Brandt's, Spots No More. It was between that and DeSpot by PTR. I went with the suggetion of a friend that works at Sephora. I'm only about 1/2 into the bottle, but I'm not really noticing much. I've honestly noticed more of an improvement (over many, many months) using a 4% hydroquinone cream that I've used on my hands. WOW! Has it made such a difference! Lightened them up like no one's business!! Took almost a year to do it, but took those darn spots down to almost nothing. Have just started using it on my face, but honestly didn't want to have to wait that LONG, so was hoping I could find something else that would work much quicker. I may just have to do the wait and see route. Thanks gals for your suggestions!
9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors