From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers

How many applications should I get from the 1oz Peter Thomas peptide 21 wrinkle resist serum?

I was wondering how many days or applications (applying twice a day) you should be able to get out of the 1oz bottle of Peter Thomas peptide 21 wrinkle resist serum? One ounce is 30ml. I used my points to get the 5ml sample sizes (in theory, 1/6 of a full size bottle each). However, I was only able to get 5 applications (2.5 days) out of the sample bottle, meaning the full size would only get me 15 days of use. That doesn’t seem right. I’m using very sparingly on face and neck twice a day. Do the samples not really have 5ml, or...?

Re: How many applications should I get from the 1oz Peter Thomas peptide 21 wrinkle resist serum?

An ounce of serum used twice a day typically lasts me around three weeks.  I use different products on my neck, but if I were including that as well, there is the same amount of skin there as there is on my face, so I'd expect maybe 10 days.

RE: Re: How many applications should I get from the 1oz Peter Thomas peptide 21 wrinkle resist serum?

Thank you for the info! $110 every 10 days would really add up. Ugh. Especially considering it’s just one of many steps in the system I’ve put together and am trying out. I’ve neglected my skin for years and am just now getting serious about taking care of it. Finding an entire system that seems to work is a challenge, but I’m learning. Slowly. lol
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing