Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers

Help!

I’m a 58 y/o Latino that just recently stop using recreational drugs 🫣🫣 My face skin is dull and my pores are OPEN no kidding. What would you beautiful people recommend? My pockets are not too deep $$ Thank you 🙏 

Re: Help!

Hi there! I would look into the The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser 5 oz / 150 ml and The INKEY List SuperSolutions 10% Urea Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL .Good solid skin care for a great price. I would definitely at least invest in a good cleaner and moisturizer. If you have extra, try adding a toner (or get one at a drugstore, no need to splurge on this). A toner will help keep your pores clear. Your pores might appear open because they just need a good clearing out. Maybe a couple of cheap masks too, like the one-time kind. Usually a couple bucks for a Sephora brand. SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask # I hope this helps and good luck on your journey!

Re: Help!

Hi @petcementery ! What's your current skincare routine (brands + product names), from cleanser to sunscreen? Also, do you have dry skin, or does it seem more oily, or is it a combo of those—or, is it none of those and just seems balanced/"normal"? 

Note that a routine needn't be long or complicated. A good one can be as simple as gentle PM cleanser (optional AM cleanser), AM & PM moisturizer, and AM sunscreen. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing