Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers

Help with eye bags.

I am 61+ and suddenly I have these bags under my eyes.  I am looking for eye products that help reduce bags.  Any suggestions?

Re: Help with eye bags.

The Ordinary Caffeine serum.....best thing I’ve ever used.

yes! Have you ever tried a Mount Lai Gua Sha Facial Lifting Tool ??? Use any eye cream and them massage this toll up and out around your eye area. Not too much pressure. Just a little pressure. Within a few tries, you'll start a notice some smoothing. It takes consistency to see a big result, but it's worth it!

#Kiehl’s eye cream avocado helped me with the bags under my eyes. I’m 50 and have had no bad reaction thank goodness. Took away the puffy from my eyes

For under eye bags I have personally found the best thing to get rid of them (other than sleep and lots of hydration) is to increase the circulation to the area. I would recommend something like these:

Herbivore Rose Quartz Gua Sha 

Mount Lai Gua Sha Facial Lifting Tool 

Mount Lai De-Puffing Rose Quartz Eye Treatment Tool 

I know these say they are for puffing and lifting but in this case if you google how to use these tools what it will actually do is bring bloodflow to the area which will minimize the dark circles. I have never used a product that has actually helped with my circles. I have heard good things about this: Clarins Double Serum Firming & Smoothing Anti-Aging Concentrate but haven't tried it myself you could look through the reviews and product info to see if it could be the right fit for your skin. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing